The job position for this post has been fulfilled and we are not looking for any more candidate as the moment.
WordPress is one of the most powerful open source blogging and content management systems available online today. Clients love it because it’s easy to set up, there are a variety of plugins, and it has a user-friendly approach. Developers like it because it has understandable functionality, which means it’s easy enough to set up yet still gives decent quality. As a result, the number of sites using WordPress is growing, and it’s becoming more important than ever to be able to separate great WordPress developers from the rest of the pack.
2,50,000 INR – 4,50,000 INR
304 Privilege Avenue,
Atlantis Lane, Beside TriColor Hospital,
– Designing and implementing new features and functionality
– Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
– Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
– Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Either of the below:
– B.TECH: Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology/Computer Engineering/Computer Science
– M.TECH: Master of Technology in Information Technology/Computer Engineering/Computer Science
– BCA: Bachelor of Computer Applications
– MCA: Master of Computer Applications
Minimum 2 years of relevant experience with WordPress
– Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
– Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
– Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
– Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
– Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
– Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
– Familiarity with code versioning tools like Git or SVN
– Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
Atyantik Technologies provides top-tier employee compensation benefits and a relaxed, team-oriented work environment, including Medical Insurance