The job position for this post has been fulfilled and we are not looking for any more candidate as the moment.
Web design encompasses many skills, and sometimes, separate professions. A web designer nowadays has to wear many hats and may have varying levels of proficiency and experience in different fields. Ideally, a good web designer should have a basic understanding of visual, branding and logo design, user experience design, user interface design, interaction design, information architecture, and front-end development.
As our new Web designer, you will create the look, layout, feel, functionality and features of all the websites we are developing. You will work on developing new websites and on enhancing our existing Web properties. You will work closely with our creative directors, project managers, strategists and other design team members to develop specifications and make adjustments regarding the use of new and emerging Web technologies.
2,00,000 INR – 5,00,000 INR
304 Privilege Avenue,
Atlantis Lane, Beside TriColor Hospital,
Your key responsibilities will be meeting with clients, using wireframing tools, using functional user-interface techniques in your Web design workflow. You will also be responsible for writing clean, semantic code front end code – HTML5, CSS3, JAVA, PHP.
More responsibilities in detail:
– Work with clients and project managers to build and refine graphic designs for websites. Must have worked previously with Photoshop, InvsionApp, UX Pin, or equivalent application(s).
– Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML themes.
– Develop and maintain robust Web style guides for all our consumer- and business-facing products.
– Provide thought-leadership on Web design best practices and next-generation digital trends.
– Assist in the development of a new brand and how to convey it cohesively across our multiple Web properties.
– Create site layout/user interface by using standard HTML / CSS / PHP / practices
Either of the below:
– B.TECH: Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology/Computer Engineering/Computer Science
– M.TECH: Master of Technology in Information Technology/Computer Engineering/Computer Science
– BCA: Bachelor of Computer Applications
– MCA: Master of Computer Applications
Minimum 2 years of relevant experience on Web Designing
– Two years minimum experience with HTML/XHTML and CSS.
– A strong visual and technical portfolio.
– A basic level of proficiency using Adobe products (or equivalent tools).
– Knowledge of browser compatibility across multiple platforms and devices.
– Strong ability to design with accessibility in mind.
– Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
Atyantik Technologies provides top-tier employee compensation benefits and a relaxed, team-oriented work environment, including Medical Insurance