QA Engineer – Paid Internship
The job position for this post has been fulfilled and we are not looking for any more candidate as the moment.
When building software, you go through many stages. From initial requirements to product launch, it’s integral to ensure that everything works according to specification.
That’s why we’re looking for a quality assurance engineer to help us maintain our world-renowned level of quality and reliability.
By joining our team, you will take part in various projects, assessing software quality by designing and implementing software testing processes. You will take ownership of code quality through exploratory and automated tests. You will hunt bugs, identify issues, report them, and see that they’re dealt with.
There are no shortcuts in achieving greatness: It’s a lot of work. But once you’re at the top, you’ll enjoy the view.
304 Privilege Avenue,
Atlantis Lane, Beside TriColor Hospital,
- Review and analyze requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing timely feedback
- Develop detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Prioritize and plan testing activities
- Play the role of test engineer: Design, develop, and execute automated tests
- Identify and report issues found, then verify that issues are resolved
- Perform regression testing
- B.TECH: Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology/Computer Engineering/Computer Science
- M.TECH: Master of Technology in Information Technology/Computer Engineering/Computer Science
- BCA: Bachelor of Computer Applications
- MCA: Master of Computer Applications
- Should have a hunger for learning
- Good Cognizant skill
- Work Dedication
- Creative and think out of box mindset
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High attention to details
- A very high sense of ownership and integrity