The job position for this post has been fulfilled and we are not looking for any more candidate as the moment.
Unlike other software engineering skills that solely require expertise in a particular language, the Drupal world is complex with multiple facets. There are three main areas of expertise in the Drupal world: site building, backend/module development, and theming. The skills required for each are quite different. Depending on your needs, you may be looking for a candidate with one, two, or all three of these areas of expertise.
We are looking for a Drupal Developer responsible for front-end development and theming. This position requires a combination of programming skills (PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, etc.) and aesthetics (understanding element arrangements on the screen, the colour and font choices, and so on). The best candidates have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. Experience with the responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. In addition, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development and deployment, with some back-end knowledge, is preferred.
The candidate would be responsible for back-end/module development as well.
4,00,000 INR – 5,50,000 INR
304 Privilege Avenue,
Atlantis Lane, Beside TriColor Hospital,
– Responsible for helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme.
– Work closely with back-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation.
– Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the website’s architecture, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
– Work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation.
Either of the below:
– B.TECH: Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology/Computer Engineering/Computer Science
– M.TECH: Master of Technology in Information Technology/Computer Engineering/Computer Science
– BCA: Bachelor of Computer Applications
– MCA: Master of Computer Applications
Minimum 2 years of relevant experience with Drupal
– Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
– Extremely fluent with HTML5/XHTML and CSS
– Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
– Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
– Ability to understand CSS changes to have a consistent style across platforms and browsers
– Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
– Experience developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
– Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
– Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
– Experience creating custom Drupal modules
– Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
– Thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
Atyantik Technologies provides top-tier employee compensation benefits and a relaxed, team-oriented work environment, including Medical Insurance