A DevOps engineer and architect work with software engineering to optimize and improve the performance and implementation of the development process. Often DevOps engineers streamline and automate processes while troubleshooting existing development procedures.
We are looking for such experienced DevOps engineer that will help our team establish DevOps practice. You will work closely with the technical lead and the project manager to identify and establish DevOps practices in the company.
2,00,000 INR – 3,00,000 INR
304 Privilege Avenue,
Atlantis Lane, Beside TriColor Hospital,
– Improve CI/CD tooling.
– Implement and improve monitoring and alerting.
– Build and maintain highly available systems.
– Implement the CI pipeline.
– Implement and maintain monitoring stacks.
– Lead and guide the team in identifying and implementing new technologies.
– Implement and own the CI.
– Manage CD tooling.
– Implement and maintain monitoring and alerting.
– Build and maintain highly available production systems.
Either of the below:
– B.TECH: Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology/Computer Engineering/Computer Science
– M.TECH: Master of Technology in Information Technology/Computer Engineering/Computer Science
– BCA: Bachelor of Computer Applications
– MCA: Master of Computer Applications
Minimum 2 years of relevant experience as DevOps Engineer
– Experience of application deployment with Bitbucket pipelines, CodeShip, Jenkins or similar tool.
– Strong Linux system administration background.
– Ability to present and communicate the architecture in a visual form.
– Strong knowledge of AWS, GCP, or Azure is definitely a plus.
Atyantik Technologies provides top-tier employee compensation benefits and a relaxed, team-oriented work environment, including Medical Insurance